• 0 Hlas(ů) - 0 Průměr
Steelers Deflategate investigation will
Is Deflategate II upon us?The New York Giantsalerted the NFLthat two of the footballs used during their 24-14 lo s to thePittsburgh Steelers last Sunday Herman Edwards Jersey may have been deflated to below the leagues standard PSI levels, according to Fox Sports.DEFLATEGATE: Timeline of Patriots saga "The Giants got suspicious of the Pittsburgh Steelers during their game, so after two takeaways, the Giants actually tested two of the footballs on the sidelines to see if they were dare I use the D word deflated, and two of the balls came in under, so they sent them into the National Football League (and are) still waiting a response from the NFL,"Fox Sports Jay Glazer reported Sunday.The NFL, however, was quickto shut down the idea that Deflategate II was underway Randall Cunningham Jersey .Our statement re Fox report: pic.twitter.com/wdUj2dbDeF Brian McCarthy (@NFLprguy) December 11, 2016NFL correct in saying no FORMAL complaint Brent Celek Jersey was FILED, Giants tested balls & informed the NFL they were under legal limit. Giants confirmed Jay Glazer (@JayGlazer) December 11, 2016The Steelers said they werefine with any inquiry into their footballs."(If) anybody wants to test those footballs, we have no problem with that, were not doing anything wrong,"Glazer said he was told by the Steelers.Glazer noted the ownership groups of Jordan Matthews Jersey the Giants and Steelers have a close relationship.MORE: Brady finally can laugh about DeflategateTo lend some perspective and hopefully relief to this matter, Glazer didnot envision Deflategate II achieving blockbuster status like the original."I dont see a Congre sional hearing, and I dont see Ted Wells (getting involved)."

Přiložené soubory Miniatury

Pravděpodobně související témata...
Téma Autor Odpovědi Shlédnutí Poslední příspěvek
Wink Steelers GM says Pittsburghs Killer Bs w sherry2018love 0 464 31. 10. 2017, 05:31
Poslední příspěvek: sherry2018love

Přejít na fórum:

Uživatel(é) prohlížející toto téma: 1 host(ů)